Rock and Republic Sale on Hautelook Tomorrow!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Leave a comment
Nothing makes me more miserable than a sale on Rock and Republic makeup when I'm broke. Thanks, Hautelook, I'm going to be sulking the whole of tomorrow. However, don't let my misery stop you from checking out the sale - the blushes and eyeshadows have been getting rave reviews since the line came out, so click HERE to check it out, while I live vicariously through your purchases and try not to feel jealous.

I am not affiliated with, or compensated in anyway by any of the companies mentioned. The sign up link provided is my own members sign up link.

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...