Tarte Cosmetics Sale on Gilt Today!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Leave a comment
I hate not being in the US anymore because of all these awesome online sales. It just makes me madly jealous. Like today's sale on Tarte Cosmetics on Gilt. It's a members-only sale, so you'll have to sign up HERE if you'd like to check it out but don't have an account yet. The cheekstains are huge, and award-winning, but my personal favourites are their eyeshaows.

(I am not affiliated with, paid or compensated in anyway by any of the companies mentioned. The sign up link provided is my own members sign up link.)

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...