Sudocrem's Beauty Blogger of the Week: Guess Who?

Thursday, June 9, 2011

1 comment
I just had to pop by to share some exciting news! Yours truly is Sudocrem's Beauty Blogger of the Week! Surprisingly, it was not my previous post on Sudocrem that got reproduced on the Sudocrem blog, but the lipgloss of another brand, BeautyUK! That's pretty cool to me. Anyway, feel free to check out the post, and the Sudocrem blog for skin care articles. I've had a look through it, and it is chock full of healthy-living tips, but also covers skin care and beauty, as well as some general women's lifestyle topics (e.g. fashion). Do pop by to take a look!

1 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! :) Off to check out their blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read each and every single comment! If you ask a question in your comment, please check back to this post, as I will reply in a comment to this post as well :) Please note that comments with soliciting links to shops or websites will be removed. Thanks!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...